Faculty members often learn of new books, media items, or periodicals that would be beneficial to the students and staff in their disciplines, or to the entire university community. You may request to have these items purchased on behalf of your department or college by completing the appropriate forms.
- Request forms MUST be signed by the college's Library Liaison and Dean.
- Because these forms require signatures, they must be printed out and signed by the appropriate persons.
- If possible, fill out the form on your computer, then print it out. This will insure readability and consistency. (You might be prompted to open the file with a different viewer.) If your Adobe Reader does not support forms, then print the form and fill in the information by hand.
- Send the printed form to your college's Library Liaison, who will then forward the form to the Dean.
- You will be informed via email of the status of your request.
- If the request is approved, you will be notified when the item is received, processed, and ready for checkout.
If you don't know the name of your college's liaison, contact your Dean or the Library Director.