A proxy patron should be a trusted staff member or student worker. Faculty members and administrators may select more than one proxy patron, and/or a proxy patron may serve several faculty members/administrators (i.e., department secretary, lab assistant, etc.).
To designate a proxy:
- Email the circulation supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email request must originate with the faculty member/administrator who is designating the proxy.
- Include full name and DBU ID# for faculty member/administrator to be represented.
- Include full name and DBU ID# for person(s) designated as proxy.
- Proxy status will expire at the end of each semester, but may be renewed upon request.