DBU faculty members may choose to place items on reserve in the library for limited use by students. Reserved materials may be items owned by the library or personal possessions that the instructor wishes to share with his/her students.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing before you inform your students that the item is available.
- Your personal items will be treated with care. However,
- a barcode will be attached to every item to facilitate tracking and materials management; and
- the library cannot be held responsible for loss or damage occurring while the item is checked out to a student.
- Receipt of your request will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Circulation Supervisor at 214-333-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding our item reserve policies, please read our Course Reserves page.