Did You Know?
DBU cares about meeting the information needs of our distance students. That's why we have a Department of Distance Learning Library Services. The department's director, Professor Debbi Richard, is ready to answer your questions about research and information resources. Contact her by email or phone:
Equivalent Access / Superior Service
Welcome Distance Learners
DBU's distance learning library services are designed to meet the research and information needs of our online students. Our motto is
"Equivalent Access / Superior Service."
That means that we are committed to providing you with the same quality services that our on-campus students receive, no matter where you live.
The place to start for all library services is our DBU Library home page. It's a big site, so we have provided some answers to the most common student questions. Just click on the corresponding tab above to get answers to these questions:
How can I...
- Check out books or videos?
- Find articles from journals, magazines, or other sources?
- Find ebooks to download or read online?
- Get personal help with a reference or research question?
- Use other libraries in the State of Texas?
- Get access to items that DBU does not own (ILL)?