LIBGUIDES are library guides - websites created by the DBU librarians to help you learn to use the DBU library and its resources easily, efficiently, and effectively.
Click on the down arrow on the General Guides tab to see a list of guides designed to help answer common student questions, such as:
- How can I set up a personal account in the library system? (click here)
- How can I find the best search terms for my topic when searching the databases? (click here)
- What is "accidental plagiarism?" Am I guilty? (click here)
- What can I do if I'm an online student and I need a library book? (click here)
- How can I get better grades on my research projects? (click here)
We will be adding more Guides all the time, so check back with us frequently.