DBU’s research librarians are ready to assist you with your information needs. We can help you to:
- Use the online catalog to find the information you need.
- Retrieve useful articles from our online databases.
- Utilize the Library’s reference collection.
- Expand or narrow your research as needed.
- Select and evaluate information resources.
- Employ multi-media resources, such as microforms and CDs.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR RESEARCH SERVICES
- Visit the Library. Research librarians are on call:
- M-Th: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- F-Sat: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun: 2:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (fall and spring semesters only)
- Personal assistance is available by appointment, but “walk-ins” are welcome, too.
- Call the research desk: 214-333-5221 or 214-333-5370
- ASK A LIBRARIAN! Complete the online Research Request Form.
We are here to help you!
For more information, questions, or comments regarding Research Services, please contact:
Scott Jeffries, Susan Casstevens, Brenda Flowers, or Linda Stephenson