If you live in Texas, you can check out books from other university, college, and public libraries around the state!
- Fill out our TexShare Card Request Form.
- We will create a card for you and mail it to your address.
- To use your card, take it along with a photo ID (driver's license, DBU ID card, etc.) to the circulation desk or help desk of the library you're visiting.
- The librarians there will make you a temporary library card.
- Be sure to find out when your items are due, and return them on time.
Please note: the TexShare program is a service of the Texas State Library & Archives Commission. Therefore, the program is limited to libraries in the state of Texas.