Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service available ONLY to DBU students, faculty, and staff.
- Textbooks may NOT be requested through ILL.
- Make sure DBU doesn't already have the item you want. Check the Catalog.
- Start early! ILL requests may take up to two weeks to fulfill.
- Use ONE FORM per item.
- Requests are unlimited, but please prioritize. Multiple requests may take longer.
- Return items to DBU on time. Overdue fees are $1 PER DAY.
Distance Ed students: if you want an item that DBU owns, use the DistEd-Books request form.