Click on the forms tab above to select your form from the drop-down list.
Which form should you use?
DistEd = Distance Education
- Use these forms if you are an off-campus or online student living more than 15 miles from the main campus. Use DistEd-Books to check out books that will be mailed to you; use DistEd-Articles to receive scanned copies of articles from our print journals.
ILL = Interlibrary Loan
- Use these forms when DBU does not own the item you need. Use ILL-Books to borrow books from other libraries; use ILL-Articles to receive copies of articles not available from DBU's databases.
TexShare = TexShare card program
- Get a TexShare card that will allow you to check out books and other materials from libraries all around the state of Texas, including academic and public libraries.
Renew = Check-out renewal
- Use this form to extend your check-out period. Be sure to use this form BEFORE your books are due.
Research Request = Ask a question - get an answer!
- Our goal is to answer your library- or research-related question within 24 hours.